"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm an official volunteer!!

Woo! We had our swearing in ceremony yesterday, so i'm done with training! I'm now a peace corps volunteer! I can't believe it, I feel like the 10 weeks went by so fast!! It was a blast though and I'm happy to be moving to my village in a few days! Sorry this will be short, because I don't have a lot of time and won't have time to upload pictures. Hope you are all doing wonderful and I'll try to update as much as I can while at site! Thanks again for all the support and mail that people have sent!! This country is very beautiful and the people are amazing so know that we are all in good hands!!

No comments:

Disclaimer

Brittany is solely responsible for the content of this blog; the views herein expressed are hers alone and are not necessarily those of the Peace Corps or of the United States Government.